Monday 2 December 2013

Christmas Beauty Buys - Skincare - ALPHA-H Berry Box Gift Set

I am so excited to share this gift set with you today!!

I was first introduced to the brand Alpha-H about 6 months ago. I purchased one of their skincare sets from TVSN ( shopping channel in Aus ) and have really enjoyed exploring the brand since then. Alpha-h is probably most well know for their glycolic acid based exfoiliant "Liquid Gold".
 ( Have it. Love it. )

Quite a few Alpha-H products have become staples in my morning and evening skincare routines. I am planning some more in depth skincare posts very soon...lots of great products to share with you!

I feel that this gift set ( it is limited edition ) is absolutely brilliant value. It was in my shopping cart within minutes, purchased from Adore Beauty, one of my favourite online stores for all things beauty here in Australia.

The Berry Box would make such a beautiful gift, at a very reasonable $59.46 ( AUD ) you get two gorgeous recently released body products, the cleansing cube ( full size ), and 100ml size of the new Firming Body Therapy; the brand new full size Protection Plus Daily SPF 50+ facial moisturiser, and a full size gorgeous OPI nail polish in the shade 'That's Berry Daring'.

This Christmas, Alpha-H gives you a well though out, beautifully packaged, luxurious gift with all the essentials for top to toe weekly pamper session, without forgetting the daily essential of sun protection.














This little beauty is far to special to ever be called soap. I am typically a shower gel/cleansing puff kind of gal, and I can't remember the last time I used a bar of anything to wash myself. This is my second cleansing cube! It is packed with nourishing oils, and the little cranberry seeds and glycolic acids lightly buff away your barnacles to perfection. Brilliant. I use it twice a week ( too special for everyday! )






Uncomplicated, sleek packaging. Pump dispenser. Brilliant.




Above is a swatch of the Protection Plus Daily SPF 50+ Broad Spectrum, as you can see it is slightly tinted, hence no white cast. It blends beautifully, is absorbed almost immediately into the skin, and leaves a demi matte, natural finish to the skin. I have used this under my makeup for the last 4 days, and it is performing really nicely under foundation for my oily/combo/acne prone skin.

You may have noticed the glow of my skin under the swatch? That would be the gorgeous glow from the Firming Body Therapy! The unique combination of the Cleansing Cube, along with the Firming Body Therapy has given me the softest, smoothest skin...I can't recommend them highly enough!






The 'Berry' theme of this gift set is carried through nicely,from the nourishing raspberry and cranberry fruit extracts in the skincare products, to this stunning OPI shade "That's Berry Daring".

Unfortunately, my photos are not capturing the true depth of colour of this gorgeous shade. It has a vibrant blue reflect which makes it look more fuschia than the deeper berry that it is in real life. Pictured is two coats, with top coat. Impeccable formula.




You can find the Alpha-H website here.
You will find details regarding international stockists there.

You can find the Adore Beauty website here
Sign up to their members rewards program. Immediately.
Every order comes with a Tim Tam as well...Brilliant.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Blessings,

Lou xo

4 comments:

  1. Have added this to the wish list. Such a reasonable price too. Love this OPI polish Did you say tim tam?

    Rebecca x | The Beauty and Life Edit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha yes! Gotta love a Tim Tam! It doesn't last long! It is a gorgeous OPI shade, happy to add it to my collection!! Lou x

      Delete
  2. ohhh i'm a sucker for OPI nail polish that's gorgeous! i'm adding that to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a beauty that's for sure! Lou x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...